Property Management Services
Real Estate is still one of the best investments available. Your investment deserves the services of our experienced professionals using their time and expertise to maximize your return on investment.
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some of the key reasons many people elect professional management over self-management:
- We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night.
- We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay.
- We understand and apply the correct Federal Fair Housing, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled.
- After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you’ll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you’ll often make more money than if you managed the property yourself.
This sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- No Management Fees until unit is rented, we don’t start making money until you do, it’s only fair.
- Direct deposit of your rent proceeds, we can ACH your funds to the account of your choosing each month.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- 40 years of experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with quality, local service providers of all types.
- Membership in National Association of Residential Property Managers, National Association of Realtors, AZ Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service, etc. keeps us informed of new technology and industry changes to elevate our level of service consistently.
How do I get started having American Associates Manage my home?
Contact us today at 480-966-9030 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org