Strong Independent Brand with Local Experience – celebrating 40 years!
American Associates – What distinguishes American Associates from others?
A rich heritage
- Formerly a national brand, we realized we could apply our big business experience to build a stronger business model without franchise restraints and better attract top-quality agents without the burden of a franchise fee. We are an individually owned and operated brokerage that has been helping people with their real estate needs throughout the Greater Metropolitan Phoenix area since 1976.
- Our Company Co-founder Glen Ewell has over 40 years of real estate experience, including commercial and business sales, 26 years as a Mortgage Broker, and is a past Director of both the state and local associations of REALTORs.
- Bonnie Ewell-Doll, our Designated Broker, has over 25 years experience in Real Estate. Bonnie’s experience has earned her the highly touted CRB (Certified Real Estate Broker) designation which is awarded to less than 2% of brokers.
A strong local presence
With conveniently-located offices and a caring staff of hardworking professionals, family members and company founders Glen Ewell and Curt Chapman have consistently offered a complete range of real estate services including:
- Listing/marketing for Sellers of resale properties
- Buyer representation for new or resale properties
- Corporate Relocation and Broker-to-Broker referrals
- High-end luxury and resort homes
- Property management for owners of residential units
- Rental and leasing opportunities for Tenants
- Commercial, investment and income properties
- REO (Bank Owned) Properties
- Auction Properties
- Short Sale Properties
A connection to the community
We support the local chapter of Sunshine Kids, helping children who are recovering from cancer.
American Associates supports the annual Back Pack Challenge: Give a child in Foster Care something to hold on to. Having their very own backpack full of things they really need gives them a sense of ownership and security.